NAPERVILLE TUTORING | SAT PREP | Preparing you for the SAT TEST
COMPREHENSIVE SAT PREP TO REACH FOR 1600 | COLLEGE READINESS, ACADEMIC CHOICES & ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
Enroll | Call
Small Group Semi - Private SAT Preparation Classes | 2 Teachers
What to Expect
SAT PREP | Comprehensive & Customized | 2 Teachers
• Two hour sessions | 18 hours of Individualized Targeted Instruction | 4 1/2 weeks approximately
• 4 SAT Practice Tests
• Concept Instruction & Problem Solutions to each question missed on a Practice Test
• Customized & Individualized SAT PREP | Instruction targeted to problems you get wrong or guess on.
• Individualized Teaching | Review of Core Subject Concepts
• Subject Area Test & Type-Cast Question Strategies
• Interactive SMART BOARD for Viewing of Problems
• Enriched by Barron's Workbooks - Proven Success on difficult SAT Test Problems
• SUMMIT TEST PREP SYLLABUS ™ | Proven tool to boost your test scores
- Syllabus Feedback: Students move 60 points up after completion of SUMMIT Test PREP Syllabus ™
• Comprehensive diagnosis in each subject area & all practice tests throughout course.
• Math | Barron's PREP | Subject Concept & Review, Drills, & Strategies
• English & Reading | Barron's PREP | Subject Concept & Review, Drills, & Strategies
• Engaged Students | Strong Student Participation & Rehearsal of all Strategies
• 2 Expert Instuctors, Immersed in Test Prep Experience - 1,000 Hrs+ each school year | Guaranteed Subject Expertise
SAT PREP classes focused on helping students with instruction differentiated by academic levels. Students come with different levels of experience and test pacing.. We consider your GPA, SAT & ACT Practice or Actual Test Score. Courses offered maximize effectiveness of SAT PREP, while accommodating those differences.
Each class meets for a two-hour session, 2 times/week over a five week period. To ensure thorough and in-depth instruction, Naperville Tutoring provides 2 teachers with guaranteed expertise in all subjects: English, Math, Reading, and Science.
Tests are self-proctored by students; sometimes a parent helps to time the first test to Maximize Tutoring Time. Your investment is spent on instruction and not spent on paying us to watch a clock. (Naperville library on 95th offers reserved rooms for a more formalized testing environment. They also offer proctoring assistance for a small charge.)
WHAT'S THE VIEW?
Students will view lessons on an Interactive SMART Board. Your instructors present SAT problems and their solutions on the SMART Board to enrich students’ viewing experience.
We teach multiple approaches, comprehensive concept instruction from the SAT CollegeBoard and Barron's Workbook PREP guides in solving each incorrectly answered question on the SAT Practice Tests. This methodology provides enriched learning experiences and review of concepts enabling achievement of higher SAT test scores. We include valuable test taking strategies in each subject area. Instruction, review, and tutoring is provided in a focused learning environment.
We ask for high participation from students. Students enjoy hearing how their peers approach solving a problem. Retention of the subject concepts is increased when students participate along with using subject strategies. Stored memory information needs to be ready for retrieval on the day of the Test. Increased confidence is a by-product for students when taking the SAT Test.
ONE-on-ONE - Private SAT PREP | 2 Teachers
SUMMIT SAT PREP ™ | Razor Sharp Focus | 2 Teachers
Arranged by Parent and Student Request
Two hour sessions | 14 - 18 hours of Highly Focused Targeted Instruction
Ideal for High Scoring Students who are working to REACH FOR 1600
Razor Sharp Focus & Enrichment of Subject Areas & Test Strategies
Barrons Test PREP Workbooks
Increased Rigor in English, Math, & Reading
Higher SAT Test Composite Results
• ACT PREP CLASS | Begins Sept 19 & Sept 20, 2017 Preparing for Oct 28, 2017 ACT Test
• ACT PREP CLASS | Begins Oct 31 & Nov 1, 2017 Preparing for Dec 9, 2017 ACT Test
• ACT PREP CLASS | Begins Dec 12 & Dec 13, 2017 Preparing for Feb 10, 2018 ACT Test
• ACT PREP CLASS | Begins April 28, 2018 Preparing for June 9, 2018 ACT Test
We do NOT hold SAT & ACT PREP Classes in the week prior to and during Final's week.
We do NOT hold SAT & ACT PREP Classes in the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas
SAT PREP RESOURCES | Required books for SAT PREP
The Official SAT Study Guide
Barron's English, Reading and Writing Workbook, 2nd Edition
Barron's Math and Science Workbook, 2nd Edition
SUMMIT TEST PREP SYLLABUS ™
Purchase your books prior to allow time to complete the SUMMIT TEST PREP ™ Syllabus. They are available from Naperville Tutoring, www.amazon.com and at local bookstores.
If you are wondering why your son's or daughter's ACT or SAT score should be raised, you may wish to read about the value of this high stakes test.
Naperville Area & surrounding high school students & parents are reporting to Naperville Tutoring that we have indeed helped them reach their highest goal on their SAT test. We see student improvements in the SAT scores after multiple practice tests! We are rewarded by seeing doors open at the sought-after Universities our students target as their top 2 or 3 favorites, along with significant scholarships. Many families are excited and inform us their child is receiving significant scholarship aid. We hear about college savings of $10,000 - $70,000+ annually, to full-ride scholarships. That's a lot of money for a small investment in our College SAT PREP.
We often hear from families after the SAT Test that their son or daughter is accepted into the competitive "Dream University" of choice sometimes with students qualifying for direct admittance into the Schools of Engineering, Business, Medicine or Journalism.
We are often blessed to work with a sibling of a student we had a year or two ago. We believe the families we serve trust our results to help their son or daugher with the ACT or SAT Test. We are honored to work with many terrific families from Naperville, surrounding areas and nationally. We love receiving referrals from our students and parents! We post their comments to offer comfort & encouragement to the families who may not know us.
What are Naperville area parents and students saying about Naperville Tutoring's ACT PREP
What are Naperville, Out-of-State parents, their sons and daughters saying about Naperville Tutoring's SUMMIT SAT ™ & ACT PREP ™
We offer SAT PREP on SKYPE or FaceTime. Students chose this method due to time constraints and distance. Does this work? Students from California we tutored have received 32 and 34 Composite Scores after our SUMMIT ACT PREP -- equivalent on their SAT Tests.
We offer affordable Private One-on-One SAT PREP Tutoring & Small Group SAT PREP Classes.
( 3 - 6 students with 2 teachers = Ratio 3:2 or 6:2) 2 Teachers are always present.